visit Halfpenny Home Website

Wednesday 19 May 2010




Putting the shop back after Crows Hall means that I get to play with lots of buttons and I really like these little metal flowers. This new gingham bias binding is too tempting, I want to make so many things with it!
We had a visit from Crafty Helen yesterday and she said that we should post a photo of the shop, so here you are. There is such a lot to see and you can't pay a quick visit, so allow plenty of time and you can have a cup of tea with us.

2 comments:

  1. Yay - lots of lovely photos. I've posted about you today and everyone LOVES the gingham bias binding!!! Hope to return next Wednesday to knit, collect my shopping and take some photos (if you don't mind) for another post.Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it all and it was so lovely to meet you yesterday. Look forward to seeing you at knitting next week and you can take as many photos as you want. Thanks, Nic x

    ReplyDelete