visit Halfpenny Home Website

Monday 24 May 2010

A treat for Monday morning





Nothing like a bit of ribbon or some fancy pins to brighten up your day and put a spring in your step. This tartan ribbon is one of my favourite things at the moment and I have a piece tied in a bow on the handle of my best shopping basket. It's a shame that some of the Paris Mode label is missing but there's still enough left to make me happy and one day I'll find a use for these gorgeous buttons. I've put the teacup pin cushion there as I love the white flower pins in it. We like cups and saucers at Halfpenny Home although you are just as likely to find buttons and pins in them as you are to find tea.

1 comment:

  1. My word you have been a busy little bee. I love the pictures. I don't remember seeing those beautiful buttons, where have you been hiding them? x

    ReplyDelete